Established in 2002 by 2nd and 3rd generation father-son roofers, Bayview Roofing has since grown to be the premiere roofing company on the Kitsap Peninsula. With certifications from GAF-Elk, Owens Corning and Malarkey, you can rest assured that Bayview Roofing has the experience and knowledge to install your roof per manufactures specifications. All manufactures can randomly inspect any roof and if they are not done correctly Bayview will be removed from the program.
Our team at Bayview Roofing is committed to providing personalized services to our customers as well as meeting individual needs in a timely and safe
How Bayview Roofing Does Business
- Bayview Roofing and Construction takes customer satisfaction very seriously. Aside from a job well done, we also know how important your family, pets, and landscaping are to you. We take extra care to contain debris to ensure that your house and landscaping remains undamaged. All of our workers are polite, respectful, and well-mannered.
- Because of the temperamental nature of weather in Washington State, we strip off a minimum of the existing roof to bare decking or insulation to ensure there is never a large amount of bare decking exposed to the weather.
- We perform a visual inspection of the roof before installing new roofing products.
- Replacement of any additional decking, rafters, facia, and insulation will be an additional cost and will not be done without the owner’s approval.
- We start re-roofing at the furthest point from the dump truck to keep from tracking old debris onto your new roof.
- We check the roof and grounds for any roof related debris, sweep driveway and sidewalks, and clean gutters. We then remove debris from the premises.
- Our workers will need access to power for the compressor and power tools, and will need dump truck accessibility for tear off.
- We show up and work every day once the job is started unless the weather does not permit.